You will love our food! It's a big claim for a camp, we know. Our kitchen team are beautiful people who prepare amazing food. We use locally sourced fresh ingredients where possible and we prepare it just for you.
Our head chef Amy, together with our team of cooks and kitchen hands, put extra love into every meal and into our interaction with you and your group.
They love to make food fun, fresh and exciting! Our team is continually coming up with creative meals; community style platters to share, Aussie theme bush tucker nights and so many other delicious homemade options.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Egg Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free we are experts at it all! We do this every day. At Koojarewon we do our best to ensure that those with special diets do not miss out on our great food.
We are happy to talk to you about your child's dietary requirements to ensure they enjoy camp in a safe and delicious way. Please contact us on 07 4630 8118 to talk to Amy our Head Chef.
NB- At Koojarewon we encourage everyone to try new food - trying new things is a large part of camping. Just because your child does not like eating something does not qualify as a special diet.
If during your stay you are on the run or out and about, touch base with our admin team and we can organise a tasty packed morning tea, afternoon tea or lunch option to take with you.
If you have a birthday while on camp, tell us so we can prepare a cake or some fun food.
All breakfasts served with a cereal selection, toast with a variety of spreads, yoghurt & fruit, orange & apple juice, tea & coffee.
Plus a hot selection of 2 or 3 of the following:
Poached or Scrambled eggs
Bacon or Sausages
Spaghetti or Baked Beans
Baked Sourdough French Toast served with Maple Bacon
Morning Tea & Afternoon Tea
All morning tea and afternoon tea are served with fresh fruit
1. Homemade muffins or cakes
2. Freshly baked cookies
3. Hedgehog Slice
All lunches served with a salad selection & seasonal fruit platter, cordial, tea & coffee
1. Fully Loaded Wedges, with bacon, avocado, sour cream, cheese and diced fresh veggies
2. Chicken mayo salad served on a fresh bread roll, with a hot potato salad and in summer months a watermelon and mint salad
3. Nachos with beef mince, corn chips, avocado, sour cream, cheese and a selection of salad toppings
4. Chicken wraps (tortillas with hot chicken filling), cheese & sour cream
5. Beef or Chicken burgers, grilled onions, pineapple, beetroot, tomato & BBQ sauce
All evening meals served with a salad selection, bread & butter, cordial, tea & coffee
1. Lasagne with chips and mixed veggies or a garden salad
2. Honey soy chicken noodle stir-fry with crispy pappadums
3. Bush tucker night; Aussie beef stew with homemade mashed potato, cooked veggies and fresh damper rolls
4. Homemade pizzas to share at your table served with garlic bread, pasta salad and a garden salad
5. Sausages served with homemade mash potato, veggies and gravy
Desserts with Dinner
1. Apple crumble & custard
2. Birthday cake if requested
3. Chocolate berry mousse cups
4. Pavlova with whipped cream and fruit
5. Ice-cream & toppings